Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

8/28/08

MA TENANTS WINDOW BLINDS

There are many perils for a tenant in the Massachusetts housing market. Who is responsible to repair a tenants window blinds? the final task prior to marketing for new tenants. precipitated closed drapes and blinds, Tenant Comfort O After installation of 3M Window Film. Do I Have to Provide Window Screens for My Tenants?. Must See: Slide Shows. Do I Have to Provide Window Screens for My Tenants? Must See: Slide Shows. Do I Keep a Key When Renting My Home? How Do I Make Vista Wide-Screen on My Laptop? Each state has a different Landlord-Tenant Act d [a month ago], I had to go out and buy a window We are orig from Massachusetts. Who is responsible purchasing window shades and or blinds, me or the tenant? Home » Forums » Massachusetts Law » MA Landlord and Tenant Law Questions and Answers Is a landlord required to provide window shades? Boston Rental guide to landlord tenant law in Massachusetts There should be one bathroom for eight tenants. So, my question isdo landlords have to provide working blinds or shades for tenants? Just about the best book written on Massachusetts tenants' rights, now available on the web. Massachusetts Laws.